Your workbook is in your inbox!
Remember to check your junk or promotions folder in case your workbook ends up there. Also add firstname.lastname@example.org to your white list.
BEFORE YOU head to your inbox - here is something I think you will LOVE.
How many of these on the
overthinking checklist are you?
1. You second guess yourself [ ]
2. You worry about things before they have happened [ ]
3. You imagine the worst case scenario [ ]
4. In a conversation full of positives and one negative you focus on the negative [ ]
5. You replay conversations [ ]
6. You try to guess what the other person is thinking [ ]
7. You struggle to sleep and or have vivid dreams because your mind is so active [ ]
8. You think about the same things over and over [ ]
9. When someone acts out of character you think about what you have done wrong [ ]
It may be that your don't notice yourself doing these things or you didn't until now. On the outside maybe no one else would notice you do these things and that you look like you have it all together after all you have a good job, a nice home and good friends and family.
Your thoughts are busy all of the time and it zaps your energy and presence with your friends and family.
You second guess yourself and often feel unsure which can get you stuck from making decisions and having a clear vision.
You hardly ever feel calm and content and this keeps you on edge and makes you feel like you have always got to be doing something
One thing that most people don’t understand about overthinking is that our brains are designed in this way. The business of thoughts is our minds way of trying to find a solution and assert control because we find tolerating uncertainty really difficult. So your brain ‘gifts’ you overthinking to ‘help’ but you know that it doesn’t feel helpful does it. You never come out of overthinking thinking that was great and I feel amazing now.